Skip to main content

The body coach plan - The rest of week 2

Its Friday, Hurrah! I have been so excited about my weekend this week as I have zero plans!! I am in such a good mood!! I got up and done a HIIT session and treated myself to some pancakes, today is going to be good. That didn't last long, I've been having issues with a friend of mine and I've been noticing over the years how one-sided our friendship is, I have been upset before but I am kind of over it now as it is what it is, however, now I am no longer showing an interest in the friendship, I am finding her to be quite manipulative and she has even gone as far as saying that I havent seen her daughter for ages and she wants to see me, basically trying to guilt trip me. I am fuming, I was so angry about this, I needed to let off some steam, so I ended up enjoying a couple of glasses of red wine at lunch with friends and furiously texting my other friend/unofficial life coach. I stuck to my lunch plans but sadly ended up meeting my boyfriend for a few drinks after work and getting rather worse for wear and eating a cheeseburger and some chips and falling asleep on the sofa. Saturday After waking up on the sofa at midnight and sending myself to bed, I woke up Saturday feeling ok-ish. I decided to have a lazy day today, my boyfriend was going to play golf so I had the TV to myself. I made myself a nice cheese and mushroom omelette, that should see me through until lunch time. My body was screaming for sugar, it must have been the wine last night. Dammit!  Plus I knew there were biscuits and chocolate in the cupboard, I want some!!!!!! I knew I should've saved myself a grenade bar!! I managed to refrain and instead asked my boyfriend to pick up some coke zeros, as I am allowed 2 per day. I think I exhausted myself with my battle of will power as I actually fell asleep in the afternoon and when my boyfriend come back I made the chicken cashew curry which has become a firm favourite. I was happy, I managed to not give in to my cravings, I have always been a bit of secret eater and would sneak food when I was in the house alone, but for the first time in my life I managed to stay strong. Yay Me! Sunday Sunday was housework day, I was supposed to do a HIIT session, but decided by the time I had done all the house work, I would be to tired, so I easily talked myself out of that one. I convinced my boyfriend to join me in a guilt free fry up, he was slightly concerned about eating steak for breakfast, but he enjoyed it so much he wants it this week!! As I couldn't have a roast dinner, which I am surprised to be missing, I decided to give the sausage and beef casserole a go in the slow cooker, although I think I may have put a bit too much water in so I'll have to try that one again. Monday Monday came around, but I felt like I had had a really nice chilled weekend so I was raring to go on Monday, I had a HIIT session planned for the evening so for breakfast I decided to give the reduced carb oats a go. They were strange, I think I would give them another go, but the verdict was out on those. I came home that night and got straight into a HIIT session followed by a protein shake as I was starving!! Then I tried out the Paprika chicken and potatoes, delish. Another one for the make again list. So week 2 is done, I should have done one more HIIT session really but I was pretty good with my food (apart from the burger & chips) I'm still drinking more than I should though and need to make more of an effort with this. I'm worried as my birthday is coming up and I have lots of lunches and dinners planned, I need to stay focused!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things I’ve Seen & Heard This Week Including A Way To Earn As You Spend & An Exciting Crime Series

Being on holiday has given me plenty of time to read, listen and watch things and I write this very post as I lounge around the hotel pool. If you would like to watch fairytale for adults I rewatched Collateral Beauty on the plane. Will Smith plays Howard, a man broken by a personal tragedy. He spends his time writing letters time, death & love, whilst his concerned friends, played by the brilliant Ed Norton & Kate Winslet, try in vain to help him recover. It is a beautiful and moving story, something we all need to see. If you want to listen to the new Luther Vandross I put my name down for karaoke on holiday thinking I might sound ok amongst the usual candidates. Then Sterling got up. This man sounds just like Luther Vandross! We were chatting to him and he has entered several singing contests such as Pop Idol & X Factor but for some unknown reason, he didn't get through! If you want to earn money whilst you spend it Use TopCashback . I use this whenever

Goal Setting, Go Getting

In this weeks substack newsletter Subscribe here

Film recommendation

Whilst I was feeling sorry for myself on Sunday night we saw this was on @skytv I absolutely love the people just do nothing series and the movie was just as good! It really cheered me up! #peoplejustdonothing #tvshows #tv #tvshow #tvseries #movies #series #television #movie #film #comedy #funny #films