Skip to main content

Beast restaurant London

It’s the husbands birthday today so last night we went to his favourite restaurant @beast.restaurant they serve the most delicious Norwegian King crab! It’s just around the corner from Bond Street station and you enter the ground floor reception area that has a huge bear statue, you then descend to the basement where you are greeted by the steaks hanging in the chillers and the king crabs in their tanks, you walk through the bar area into the restaurant. The reastaurant is candlelit and you are seated on huge long dining tables, although there are some tables for two, we quite like sitting next to each other and the tables are wide enough that you don’t feel crowded by the other diners. The open kitchen is at the end of the dining tables and there is an outdoor terrace also.
The husband had oysters to start (I’m not a fan) and then we shared the crab legs & claws, chateaubriand, truffle chips and some wild mushrooms.
As usual the food and staff were amazing, the waitress had overheard me asking the husband if he would like cheesecake for dessert and brought him one out for his birthday! We finished the evening off with a drink at the bar where the bar staff chatted with us. What a great way to kick off his birthday πŸ’™ #beastrestaurant #restaurant #food #foodie #foodporn #dinner #foodlover #delicious #foodstagram #foodies #eat #foodgasm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Success The Thing That Scares Us? Or Is It Failure We Really Fear?

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill If you fear failure, the above quote from Winston Churchill can be seen as comforting, failing at something can be a huge blow to our egos. But what if you aren't scared to fail? What if succeeding is the thing that scares you most? Failure is something that some of us are quite prepared for. Before we've even set out to do something, that voice in your head is already saying "it probably won't work out". We often prepare ourselves for the worst outcome to protect our fragile egos. If we fail, things will stay as they are and whether we are happy with our current situation or not, it is a lot easier to stay in a familiar situation. Of course, we don't want to fail, we'll feel rubbish about it, sometimes it means we can't do the things we had hoped for at the time, but ultimately, nothing has changed, and we can usually fall back into our old routin...

3 Small Intentions I’m Setting This Week To Energise Me After My Holiday

Revisit my routine After 2 weeks away and being 5 hours behind, everything is a little up in the air. There are things I want to remove from my routine and things I would like to add. Exercise I started using the FIIT app before I went away so I want to get back to that. All that walking around made me realise I need to improve my fitness. Writing articles I write every day but just for my personal blog, I want to write some articles so that when I make pitches they’re ready to go. I plan to work very hard this week! What are your intentions? ❤️

What Happened To Brianna Maitland? Another Abandoned Car, Another Strange Disappearance.

Brianna Maitland disappeared within weeks after just 90 miles from where Maura Murray vanished. Who is Brianna Maitland Brianna was fun, spontaneous and very independent. She lived on a rural farm with her family until she moved out at age 17, and she also dropped out of high school. After some failed living arrangements, she eventually moved in with her friend Gillian and was continuing her education whilst working 2 jobs, one morning job and another evening job in the Black Lantern Inn. The disappearance On March 19th 2004, Brianna had breakfast and went shopping with her mum. During the time they were together, Brianna's mum noticed that she became distracted by something or someone outside the shop they were in. Brianna left, saying she would be right back and her mum eventually found her in the car park. Brianna's mum said she seemed tense, shaken & agitated and had to get home as she had work that evening. Her mum, knowing how fiercely private Brianna was, ...