Skip to main content

3 Podcasts I am listening to

The majority of my podcast library is true crime, which I love, but sometimes when I wake up at 4am and want to listen to a podcast on my sleepmask, I don't really want to be listening to how someones got murdered in their own bed. So I have thrown some less sinister ones into the mix and these are my current faves. The Wolf & The Owl. My mum actually told me about this one after I watched an episode of King Gary and told her how funny I thought Tom Davis & Romesh Ranganathan were in it. There is no format to the show, but this just seems to work and you can tell that these two are genuine friends, the only problem is it doesn't help me get back to sleep as I am too busy laughing.
Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombes Parenting Hell. I LOVE Rob Beckett. I've seen him live many times, but I hadn't bothered to listen to this podcast as I thought that being about parenting, I wouldn't be able to relate to it. I was wrong. Another laugh out loud podcast, that us non parents can and will still enjoy!
LuAnna: The Podcast. I was unsure about this one. I love Anna from Celebs go Dating, but I didn't really know much about Luisa, apart from a few brief appearances on The Mummy Diaries (yes, I love reality TV what can I say?) I really enjoyed it. Its funny, its honest and its refreshing.
The thing I love about all of these podcasts, is the friendships that are clear. They all bounce of each other and it flows really naturally. It makes me think I could do a podcast with my friends, but I am not sure I would want those conversations out there in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Success The Thing That Scares Us? Or Is It Failure We Really Fear?

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill If you fear failure, the above quote from Winston Churchill can be seen as comforting, failing at something can be a huge blow to our egos. But what if you aren't scared to fail? What if succeeding is the thing that scares you most? Failure is something that some of us are quite prepared for. Before we've even set out to do something, that voice in your head is already saying "it probably won't work out". We often prepare ourselves for the worst outcome to protect our fragile egos. If we fail, things will stay as they are and whether we are happy with our current situation or not, it is a lot easier to stay in a familiar situation. Of course, we don't want to fail, we'll feel rubbish about it, sometimes it means we can't do the things we had hoped for at the time, but ultimately, nothing has changed, and we can usually fall back into our old routin...

3 Small Intentions I’m Setting This Week To Energise Me After My Holiday

Revisit my routine After 2 weeks away and being 5 hours behind, everything is a little up in the air. There are things I want to remove from my routine and things I would like to add. Exercise I started using the FIIT app before I went away so I want to get back to that. All that walking around made me realise I need to improve my fitness. Writing articles I write every day but just for my personal blog, I want to write some articles so that when I make pitches they’re ready to go. I plan to work very hard this week! What are your intentions? ❤️

What Happened To Brianna Maitland? Another Abandoned Car, Another Strange Disappearance.

Brianna Maitland disappeared within weeks after just 90 miles from where Maura Murray vanished. Who is Brianna Maitland Brianna was fun, spontaneous and very independent. She lived on a rural farm with her family until she moved out at age 17, and she also dropped out of high school. After some failed living arrangements, she eventually moved in with her friend Gillian and was continuing her education whilst working 2 jobs, one morning job and another evening job in the Black Lantern Inn. The disappearance On March 19th 2004, Brianna had breakfast and went shopping with her mum. During the time they were together, Brianna's mum noticed that she became distracted by something or someone outside the shop they were in. Brianna left, saying she would be right back and her mum eventually found her in the car park. Brianna's mum said she seemed tense, shaken & agitated and had to get home as she had work that evening. Her mum, knowing how fiercely private Brianna was, ...