Skip to main content

3 Very Different TV Shows, A Challenge And An Update On An Old Mystery

5 Things I've seen and heard this week. If you want a quick binge watch Watch Witness No 3 on Channel 5 - I had recorded this and then two friends messaged me to ask me if I had watched it, so I decided to make it a priority. No spoilers from me as usual, so I will just give an overview. Jodie, and two other individuals, witness a suspicious incident, which turns out to be a murder. Will she do the right thing? What is the right thing? If suspense is your thing, then this is for you. If you’re a fan of Tony Robbins Join the time to thrive challenge. I never knew who Tony Robbins was until my friend Zoe told me about him a few years ago. He does seminars that people pay thousands to attend and he is doing the Time To Thrive Challenge online for free. Despite being on holiday, I have signed up and I’m hopeful to watch as much as I can. If you want to know about the original internet troll. Watch The most hated man On The Internet on Netflix. I was shocked that I had never heard about this man or his website, his actions and the actions of many others in this whole situation is appalling, I still can’t believe he got away with what he did for so long! I absolute loved Charlotte Laws, she reminded me of the bestie she would be just as relentless if this was one of her the precious babies. I wrote about 6 Things I Found Out About The Unsolved Mystery Of The Somerton Man and I saw that there has finally been an update on this long standing mystery I watched the first episode How to change your mind on Netflix, which was about LSD. I was pretty stunned at what I saw and am now wondering if all those horror stories I was told by the policeman who visited our school were true! Song Of The Day - If you missed it, here’s this weeks playlist Here's a round-up of what else I have shared across various platforms this week 1. 3 Little Intentions I’m Setting This Week To Make My Life Easier 2. True Crime Tuesday - Nine Of The Best True Crime Podcasts 3. Wednesday Wisdom - 4 Things I Did That inadvertently Led Me To My Purpose In Life 4. 5 Articles On Medium That Resonated With Me On Finding My Purpose 5. A blog post from 2017 - Suffering = Snacking 6. Fridays Blog Post - Where Is My Excitement Hiding? Instead I Can't Stop Crying 7. Friday 5 8. 3 Reasons To Be Thankful This Week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Success The Thing That Scares Us? Or Is It Failure We Really Fear?

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill If you fear failure, the above quote from Winston Churchill can be seen as comforting, failing at something can be a huge blow to our egos. But what if you aren't scared to fail? What if succeeding is the thing that scares you most? Failure is something that some of us are quite prepared for. Before we've even set out to do something, that voice in your head is already saying "it probably won't work out". We often prepare ourselves for the worst outcome to protect our fragile egos. If we fail, things will stay as they are and whether we are happy with our current situation or not, it is a lot easier to stay in a familiar situation. Of course, we don't want to fail, we'll feel rubbish about it, sometimes it means we can't do the things we had hoped for at the time, but ultimately, nothing has changed, and we can usually fall back into our old routin...

3 Small Intentions I’m Setting This Week To Energise Me After My Holiday

Revisit my routine After 2 weeks away and being 5 hours behind, everything is a little up in the air. There are things I want to remove from my routine and things I would like to add. Exercise I started using the FIIT app before I went away so I want to get back to that. All that walking around made me realise I need to improve my fitness. Writing articles I write every day but just for my personal blog, I want to write some articles so that when I make pitches they’re ready to go. I plan to work very hard this week! What are your intentions? ❤️

What Happened To Brianna Maitland? Another Abandoned Car, Another Strange Disappearance.

Brianna Maitland disappeared within weeks after just 90 miles from where Maura Murray vanished. Who is Brianna Maitland Brianna was fun, spontaneous and very independent. She lived on a rural farm with her family until she moved out at age 17, and she also dropped out of high school. After some failed living arrangements, she eventually moved in with her friend Gillian and was continuing her education whilst working 2 jobs, one morning job and another evening job in the Black Lantern Inn. The disappearance On March 19th 2004, Brianna had breakfast and went shopping with her mum. During the time they were together, Brianna's mum noticed that she became distracted by something or someone outside the shop they were in. Brianna left, saying she would be right back and her mum eventually found her in the car park. Brianna's mum said she seemed tense, shaken & agitated and had to get home as she had work that evening. Her mum, knowing how fiercely private Brianna was, ...